If you knew that there was a 70% chance that you would need long term care assistance in your lifetime, would you invest an hour to learn strategies that safeguard your assets, income and legacy?
During this Seminar we will help you understand the risk, educate you on the newest strategies and provide you with tools to prepare you for one of the biggest risks to a successful retirement… Long Term Care (LTC). Planning your long term care strategy early (in 40’s or even younger), will better prepare you for a successful retirement.
- What would happen if one of us needed long term care; what’s my plan?
- Are my investments and lifetime savings enough to cover long term care without running out of money?
- If one of us uses too much of our assets for long term care, will there be a short-fall in income for the surviving spouse?
- How can I best protect my assets from the high cost of long term care?
- How can I have a conversation with my parents about long term care and making sure everyone has a plan in place.
- What is the role of children & family members? What is the right time to begin those discussions?
- Traditional LTC Insurance is expensive; what new strategies are available to address long term care needs?
Brian Jolles, ChFC, CLU, CASL, provides this educational workshop to share valuable tools to be better prepared if you or a loved one ever requires Long Term Care.
Date and Time
Tue, Sep 26, 2023
7:00p - 8:30p EST